the following terms and conditions:
Users must not create chaos and must comply with the regulations announced. Users must not have the following behavior. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately
- 1. The user must not cause trouble for other users.
- 2. Do not disclose the information of other users without the consent of the service providers. Or users of the said service.
- 3. Users must not distribute the virus and hack.
- 4. The user must not behave in a way that hinders the operation of the service provider or violates other agreements.
- 5. You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- 6. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- 7. You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- 8. You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Xalaba users.
- 9. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Xalaba service.
- 10. You must not modify, adapt or hack Xalaba account or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Xalaba .
- 11.You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Xalaba members ("Spam").
- 12. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- 13. You must not, in the use of Xalaba, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Xalaba account. While Xalaba prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Xalaba cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Xalaba service at your own risk.
User account information
- 1. Users will not be able to change Account (ID).
- 2. Users are responsible for their Account, Password, and PIN. The service provider Will not be responsible in any way.
- 3. Users are not able to disclose the password to other people without the permission of the service providers.
- 4. Account (ID) can only be used by users who apply Cannot transfer Can transfer to other people.
- 5. Account (ID) of users All information within the game As well as various operations Can be changed only by the service provider.
- 1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Xalaba service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- 3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 5. Xalaba service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Xalaba to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Xalaba must provide a link back to Xalaba.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
- 1, We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Xalaba service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- 2. We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.